HOYA Vision Care
HOYA Vision Care – North America is seeking an experienced Regional Sales Manager to represent our complete line of optical lenses and laboratory services to eye care professionals in the Northern California region. The RSM will directly manage the day to day activities of six (6) Territory Sales Managers.
The Regional Sales Manager directs and coordinates activities of their sales region, and aids the ECP Vice President of Sales in formulating and administering organization policies by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
- Manage sales activities of organization personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
- Review market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules and discount rates.
- Direct staffing, training and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
- Direct channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas and goals.
- Analyze sales statistics to formulate policy and assist dealers in promoting sales.
- Direct product simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from sales line.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Deliver sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives.
- Meet with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinate liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition.
- Recommend or approves budget, expenditures and appropriations for research and development work.
- Directly supervise Territory Sales Representatives in the Field Sales Organization.
- Must be able to drive and travel overnight 40% of the time.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. s.
- Must have 8+ years of optical sales experience preferring 5 years in optical sales management.
- Complete understanding of lens materials and types including progressive lens designs.
- Ability to set-up specialized EDE equipment for the transition of individual prescription orders.
- Capable of fitting all type of ophthalmic lenses including Aspheric, Atoric and Multigressive designs.
- Complete understanding of clinical refraction including but not limited to the ability to use any and/or all equipment needed to properly fit eyewear. Equipment includes pupilometer and lensometer.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance coverage, and access to a vehicle.
- Capable of regularly operating a vehicle for an extended period to travel the region up to 90% of the time.
- Capable of driving for an extended period under a variety of conditions and spending extended periods sitting in the vehicle.
- Must have an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) per Hoya’s MVR policy as driving is an essential job function.
- Flexible work schedule and regular out-of-the-area and overnight travel are expected.
- Base salary plus bonus and car allowance
- Candidates must live in the region.
Applicants who are offered a job with HOYA Vision Care will be tested for drugs as part of the post job offer employment screening process.
HOYA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At HOYA, our foundation is built upon a diverse and inclusive work environment. Together, our differences are key to maintaining an inclusive culture that supports and inspires employee’s uniqueness. Our differences ignite our innovation and connects us to our diverse customers and communities we serve.
We’re passionate about maintaining an inclusive work environment, not only because it’s the right thing to do, it promotes and celebrates differences. We are also committed to providing equal opportunity to people of all races, ethnicities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, gender identifications, disabilities, ages, philosophies, and veteran statuses at all levels of the organization.
Hoya and Seiko Optical is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to selection, hiring, promotion, transfer and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, gender, handicap or disability, or any other category protected by federal state or local law.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.