Responsible for establishing and implementing a structural sales plan aimed at targeting and maintaining contacts with customers in assigned Region.
Aim of this role is to drive sales with customers; justify product offering and customer value and to increase our market share year on year, while meeting our customers’ requirements.
The responsibilities of this function consist of, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a close contact with existing and potential customers in the market
- Cooperate closely with Site Management, Project Management, Order Engineering, Service and Supply Chain, and Managers of other business segments to achieve regional goals.
- Responsible for realizing sales budget (target) both in volume and margin (based on discount management) and market share.
- Responsible for sales process from prospect including until take-over protocol.
- Analyze customer needs and offer best solution.
- Prepare visit reports, lead registration and follow-up / up2date data in Company CRM systems including opportunities.
- Ensure accurate forecasting of Sales.
- Required to meet KPI (Key Product Indicators) goals with sales and margins.
- Participate in and partly in the organization of commercial activities such as exhibitions, demos, events.
- Travel as necessary to visit new and existing customers.
- Collect and report about general market information and desires and needs of customers and relations.
- In addition, collect information about activities, requirements and developments of the competitors.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a courteous and tactful manner to resolve problems.
- Ability to concentrate, handle pressure, meet deadlines, and pay attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required.
- Good organizational skills.
- Motivated, outgoing, self-starter.
- Results driven.
- Able to follow through on duties and assignments.
- Excellent time management skills, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Maintain professional appearance/demeanor.
- Maintain positive attitude under stress.
Education and Experience
- 5-10 years’ experience in outside business-to-business sales of technical/ mechanical equipment.
- Product knowledge in current events and networking.
- Hands on in working with customers on processing solutions.
- Able to use CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system for customers and products.
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and other software.
Typical Physical Demands:
Requires sitting, standing, bending and reaching. May require lifting up to 50 pounds occasionally. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer and other standard office machines. Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Typical Mental Demands:
Must be able to analyze many variables and choose the most effective course of action given the particular situation. Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure. Must relate and interact with co-workers, customers, sub agents and production personnel
Works in a home office setting and will require travel. Some travel may be frequent domestically and some international travel may be needed. Position may require prolonged standing, bending, stooping, twisting, and lifting products and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds.
Must comply with all safety and workplace rules for Marel and when visiting any customer and vendor sites. Might work with chemicals, some might be hazardous. Follow all safety precautions including review of MSDS’s, if necessary.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.