Led by an action-driven leadership team, employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the public and private sector market. We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Workiva was recently awarded the FedRAMP Authorization to Operate designation and is rapidly growing in the State, Local and Higher Education space, as well as the Federal market.
The Regional Sales Director— State and Local Government (RSD) is accountable for driving sales of our Wdesk platform, services, and solutions to target prospects in State, Local and Higher Education through strategic conversations at all levels within these organizations. The RSD will also focus on expanding opportunities within our existing customer base to incrementally increase sales volume via additional Workiva solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospect and close new business opportunities and expand opportunities within existing customers.
- Conduct needs analysis to uncover cross-selling opportunities.
- Plan and execute sales strategy.
- Provide consistent and accurate sales forecast.
- Work with Sales Development Representatives to generate initial customer interest.
- Probe for objections, remove obstacles and eliminate barriers to gain commitment.
- Naturally lead the sales process to a close by demonstrating Workiva’s superior value proposition.
- Maintain the customer relationship as well as grow the business.
- Collaborate with a growing network of contracting partners.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of solution selling – Software as a Service model preferred
- Technology and/or SaaS sales experience required,
- Experience selling into State and Local Government and Higher Education directly and via reseller channels required
- Executive level experience and established network of contacts highly desirable
- A./B.S. degree preferred
- Executive presence; ability to communicate at the most senior level
- Ability to effectively demonstrate software applications
- Ability to manage multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize selling activities and follows through in a timely fashion
- Understanding of the Software as a Service business model
- Ability to negotiate pricing with a focus on retaining value
- Must be able to commute to NYC 2-3x weekly for customer meetings
Where You’ll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Purchase company stock at a 15% discounted rate.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Work-life Balance: Start with 40 hours of paid time off on your first day, accruing up to 120 in your first year and increases based on years of service. Many departments allow team members to work remotely on an as needed basis.
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
- Learn more on our Muse Page
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrer Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.