With offices in Los Angeles, Newport Beach, Boston and New York, Aristotle is a family of employee-owned investment management firms that collectively manage equity and fixed income strategies. Aristotle attracts and retains talented investment professionals through a culture focused on research, investment management and client success.
Aristotle’s experienced corporate leadership team oversees a centralized support infrastructure to ensure that our distinct teams of investment professionals are able to focus on what they do best—adding value to client portfolios. The company’s support infrastructure includes shared services such as finance, compliance, trading, operations, client communication, marketing and distribution.
Please visit www.aristotlecap.com for more information on our firm.
Job Title: Regional Associate
Location: Los Angeles, CA
We are currently seeking a Regional Associate to join our growing Advisory Distribution team. This individual will be responsible for partnering with their external wholesaler(s) to develop new, and maintain existing, relationships with financial advisors to increase sales at Aristotle. The Regional Associate will communicate with financial professionals on a wide range of capital market developments and investment related topics including portfolio process and philosophy, positioning, and performance.
This position will report to the AVP – Advisory Business Development.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with external wholesaler(s) to drive sales and market share in the territory.
- Effectively profile advisors to understand their practice, clients and investment process to identify needs.
- Conduct proactive outbound sales efforts to raise awareness of Aristotle’s investment solutions.
- Respond to inbound requests & service communications. Prioritization along with the timely and diligent follow-up with clients is imperative.
- Utilize fund analysis and other research tools to strategically leverage our product offerings.
- Continually build and maintain a working knowledge of Aristotle Capital’s investment management practices, policies, products and value-added services. The role requires the ability to position the firm’s investment philosophy, product differentiation and competitive analyses in group and one-on-one presentations.
- Remain current on events that impact our clients including industry and general market trends.
- Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of financial intermediary relationships and platforms, along with client and competitor firms and their products.
What You Will Need:
- Natural interest in sales and the financial markets: required.
- Exceptional communication and probing skills; ability to close sales.
- Ability to collaborate with a team and execute responsibilities independently: required.
- Polished, ambitious, and professional: required.
- Detail oriented with high degree of accuracy and timely follow through: required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university: required.
- Series 6 or 7 and 63 or 66: strongly desired.
- Clean U4/5: required.
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years of relevant financial services work experience: highly desired.
- Experience in the investment management or financial services industry: highly desired.
What We Have to Offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(K) matching
- Paid time off
- Weekly lunch and quarterly breakfast
- Various Company events throughout the year
Is Aristotle Right for You?
We are looking for exceptional individuals who are intelligent, enthusiastic, and curious, someone who will fit within our culture and contribute to our expanding business. An ideal candidate would not limit their contribution to the provided job description but would help us surpass our goals by continually finding ways to improve themselves and the firm. If you would like the stability of a successful, established company and the growth opportunities of a dynamic environment, we look forward to hearing from you.
The above description identifies the essential job functions and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to this position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be a complete and exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Interested applicants must provide a cover letter and resume.
No phone calls.
Aristotle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Aristotle will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Aristotle Capital Management, LLC, Aristotle Credit Partners, LLC, Aristotle Capital Boston, LLC, and Aristotle Atlantic Partners, LLC are affiliated organizations. Each is an independent investment adviser separately registered under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. More information about each adviser including the investment strategies, fees and objectives can be found in their ADV Part 2, which is available upon request.
Job Type: Full-time
- investment management or financial services industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- relevant financial services: 1 year (Preferred)
- Series 6 or 7 and 63 or 66 (Preferred)
- Clean U4/5 (Required)
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.