Hawthorne Residential Partners
Regional Manager – Hawthorne Residential Partners
Hawthorne is home to a team of vibrant apartment professionals united by a mission – to LIVE IT! every day for our guests and our peers.
The LIVE IT! movement is powered by people who believe in leaving others better than we found them. We take action to create memorable experiences. We stay nimble to evolve with an everchanging environment. And, we value integrity as essential.
As an apartment professional in the Regional Manager role, you are the team leader, role model, and business manager. There are a few key functions that are core to your position:
- Achieve the highest possible portfolio cash flow through implementation of effective revenue improvement, successful collections, effective staffing, and cost control programs.
- Develop a high quality on-site team through implementation of effective recruitment, training, motivation, and coaching programs. Connect and mentor all site team members to identify candidates for future advancement
- Develop and execute business plans, sales/marketing plans, annual operating budgets and/or forecasts.
- Develop, execute and monitor the pricing and renewal strategy for each property to maximize collected net effective rent growth and cash flow.
- Develop and implement effective sales and marketing plans to achieve rental income and renewal goals.
- Professionally represent the Company with its clients.
- Manage and oversee capital projects including direct project management as well as working with the Property Improvements Department to ensure capital/renovation projects
- Review property financial performance throughout the month to ensure performance is in line with budget. Effectively communicate performance concerns to the HRP Executive Team immediately.
- Conduct monthly financial reviews with each Community Manager & Resident Services Supervisor
- Conduct quarterly meetings with all community managers.
- Effectively partner and communicate with supervisor, property owners/asset managers, HRP Executive Team, and Operations Support & Accounting Teams.
As our partner, you will benefit from programs designed to fulfill your life goals, personally and professionally:
- Semi-annual bonus program
- Retirement planning
- Comprehensive healthcare plans – medical, vision, and dental
- Maternity and paternity leave options
- Paid holidays, birthday, and volunteer leave
- Associate discount program
- Health and wellness incentives
Making Hawthorne your home means joining a workplace dedicated to creating a space for you to contribute to the company’s success while we contribute to you and your family’s wellbeing.
Hawthorne is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- Multi-Asset Management: 2 years (Required)
- Leadership: 2 years (Required)
- Remote/Work from home
- On the road
- Multiple locations
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Child Care benefits
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.