ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Seek out new opportunities for growth. Develops and manages extensive number of new product programs to increase territory growth.
- Lead contact for all new business opportunities at the customers (i.e. RFQ, PO’s, PPAP timing.)
- Resolve all pricing discrepancies and billing issues.
- Maintains high-level customer contacts beyond normal functional contacts.
- Create, develop and maintain a working relation with customers beyond individual territory responsibilities.
- Evaluates and recommends new product solutions beyond normal customer driven applications.
- Participates on project related teams in support of Business Unit objectives.
- Prepare timely reports of: Sales forecast, market trends, operational challenges, competitors’ actions, new product developments and standard part activity as required.
- Researches and compiles market and competitor data. Reports industry structure changes and trends to management.
- Analyzes internal and external growth opportunities, presents potential opportunities to management.
- Provide ART personnel with information and recommendations as required to promote the manufacture and delivery of a quality product.
- Develop cost solutions in anticipation of customer demands. Participates in pricing strategies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or business degree with technical experience
- Five-eight (5-8) years outside sales experience, selling fasteners to a Distribution and OEM customer base, having direct customer interface; having built and sustained one or more territories to be top ranking.
- Advanced communication skills to effectively interface with a wide variety of customers.
- Conscious working knowledge and expertise in sales techniques related to prospecting, calling on customers and closing the sale, relationship building, and negotiating skills.
- Technical understanding and knowledge of fastener products, manufacturing processes, capabilities, and specific needs of a variety of customers.
- Thorough understanding of Business Unit core competencies, competitive influences and market structure for business strategy recommendations; minimal assistance from manager.
- Vision to pursue new markets, customers and products while handling assigned responsibilities.
- Ability to establish and attain stretch goals that contain a high confidence for success.
- Advanced understanding of customer systems. (product processing, capabilities and applications)
- Able to manage a diverse customer base.
- Able to achieve success in a highly competitive environment.
- Is able to close high impact sales and minimize customer price/cost reduction impact on Business Unit.
- Maintain and projects positive attitude.
Job Type: Full-time
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.