All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on technical training on the most relevant technologies in the industry and career path advancement in all levels of the company.
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career with All Covered!
The Revenue Cycle Management Manager is responsible for managing daily operations of billing, refunds, and collections for strategic clients. They will strive to assure that we are delivering the highest level of operational services, while they coordinate communication and resolution between appropriate parties. Additionally, the Manager will work to increase efficiencies, monitor work performance and workflow.
The individual in the position is responsible for all aspects of staff management and leadership with their assigned Accounts Receivable team. They will engage with and monitor all activities directly related to the overall financial performance of assigned clients while identifying and recommending improvement to maximize recoveries and improve workflow efficiencies. They will lead and facilitate communications with the client. They will track and evaluate specific staffing and performance levels needed to streamline operational steps and improve financial trends. The Manager will also ensure written procedures are in place and updates as business process change.
Essential Job Functions
- Monitor and remain apprised of all reimbursement programs and associated reporting requirements e.g. Medicare, Medicaid and commercial plans by reading and researching official transmittals, program memoranda and other official information on appropriate websites, trade journals or other publications. Utilize this information to support coding and documentation functions throughout the practices.
- Cultivates and fosters positive relationships with client, including but not limited to, executives, providers, clinical staff, administrators and operations staff.
- Conduct and coordinate revenue cycle audits and analytical reviews on individual practices and assist the team in identifying and implementing revenue cycle improvement opportunities. Provides operational guidance to meet the client’s needs.
- Maintains appropriate audit processes e.g. standardized audit samples, proper reporting of audit findings including recommendations for improvement
- Oversees, develops and conducts delivery of coding and documentation education for physicians, physician extenders, residents and coders
- Responsible for RCM monthly meeting communication and facilitation, regarding operational performance, reporting and operational meeting content and cadence.
- Collaborates with the All Covered Healthcare Practice Director to develop and implement improvement initiatives based on performance data.
- Evaluates service delivery quality on an ongoing basis and monitor key RCM metrics (net and gross collections, AR Aging, etc.) and RCM Service Level Agreements. Regularly reports these results to All Covered Healthcare Practice Director.
- Participate in development of “Go-To Market” strategy for practice
• Manage presales and sales opportunities.• Assist with development of training curriculums
- Assist with evaluation and development of new solutions and offerings
- Assist in development of marketing collateral and vertical messaging
- Attendance at Industry networking events and key tradeshows
- Develop and deliver Healthcare technology presentations at industry events
- Subject matter expert in Healthcare Practice solutions
- Training of ITSC, STAM, AM and others on the benefits of the solution and how to present to clients
- Business Planning
- Up to 50% travel required
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Must be familiar with ICD-9/ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS codes.
- Position requires knowledge of insurance submittal procedures and medical forms (including UB04 and HCFA 1500)
- Computer savvy with MS Excel and MS Word in addition to excellent 10 key and mathematical skills
- Previous experience working with EHR billing systems preferred
- Proficient with a variety of billing and medical terminology
- Ability to reason through situations and make sound business decisions
- Knowledgeable of how to read, analyze and interpret financial information and legal documents.
- Skillful in responding to inquiries and complaints from clients or regulatory agencies.
- Actively supports change
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Prominent organization and presentation skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or other related field. Master’s degree preferable.
- 5+ years of General Revenue Cycle knowledge across Patient Access, Health Information Management / Revenue Integrity / Coding / Clinical Documentation Improvement
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC) preferred.
- Extensive experience with various Electronic Health Records
- Minimum of 5 years of managerial experience in a complex multispecialty medical practice setting preferred.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Ongoing professional development training
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.