Property Manager Position
Why you should apply for this opportunity?
We are a small, but growing owner operated company. This has the following advantages:
- Minimal Bureaucracy
- Quick Decision Making
- Access to and mentoring from the actual owners (experienced real estate operators)
- Daily and direct contact with the Regional Manager
- More of an on-the-job training mentality than extensive course-work type training
- Opportunity for advancement (either larger properties or more responsibility)
- Open communication… we tell our managers when a property is up for sale. If you are good, we will find a new place for you.
What type of culture is it ? What are we looking for?
- Smart workers. Working 90 hours per week is not the goal. Working smart, efficiently and productively is the model for success.
- Hard workers. While we need you to work smart, the 8-5 mentality (clock watcher) does not apply in multi-family or at our company. We need a solid work ethic and an individual who will do what it takes to get the job done.
- Family orientation. We understand you have a personal life, and we want you to enjoy that, as long as your work has been successfully completed.
- People who don’t need to be hand-held. We need to give you the tools and training to be successful, and we need to provide corporate support and resources when appropriate……..but we should not have to micromanage you.
- Pay for performance model. Above a competitive base salary, we set property goals monthly and will reward you and your team if you perform relative to those goals.
Who are the Owners of the Management Company?
The owners have been involved in real estate for over 20 years. We have a strong business background and have chosen to focus our efforts on the “B-C” class multifamily industry. We have managed and owned 35 different multifamily deals. We also manage everything we own. We do not perform any 3rd party (fee managed) management services.
We have a strong background in finance, operations and strategy. The Dallas owner has a B.S in Engineering from Texas A&M and an M.B.A from The Wharton School – University of Pennsylvania.
What is the job?
Oversee all aspects of on-site property management of the designated apartment complex(es), supervise on-site maintenance and office personnel, oversee outside contractor activities, perform required office functions, and provide comprehensive reporting to upper management. Key responsibilities include:
Establish schedules of work for all maintenance and office personnel and oversee make-readies.
Collect all rents, coordinate leasing, maintenance activities, and handle tenant negotiations.
Maintain all necessary tenant and property records in a professional manner.
Coordinate and dispatch contractors and other service men to handle repair requests.
Perform market analysis of rental rates.
Keep abreast of changes in the industry that may affect current or future operations.
Provide required reporting to upper management. Also, communicate all relevant matters in both written and verbal form with contractors, tenants, subordinates, and upper management.
Perform necessary office functions such as filing, phone answering, typing, and general clerical activities.
Assist upper management in special projects as necessary.
Manage units within required budget, time-line, and operational objectives.
What are the benefits?
We offer 401-K, Vacation Time, Personal Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, direct deposit, health insurance and a welcoming work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Property Management: 1 year (Required)
- supervisory: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.