Works collaboratively with operations teams, provider relations, IT, and other corporate functions to plan, develop, coordinate, and execute significant projects for the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilizes various tools to coordinate and manage complex projects
- Actively and effectively communicates activities and project status to management, executives, end users and colleagues or team members
- Manages, prioritizes and successfully executes multiple projects concurrently with minimal supervision, using well documented project plans
- Works closely with managers, executives, end users, and customers (both internal and external) on assigned projects
- Develop standardized processes and procedures designed to ensure the highest level of operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Develop flow diagrams and detailed instructions to ensure the operator’s understandability of standardized processes and procedures
- Develop training materials (presentations and manuals) to ensure operators are effectively trained on the daily implementation of new processes and procedures
- Work closely with IT and Software development to Identify area of process automation.
- Define system requirements and serve as the technical liaison between operations, Provider Relations and IT to ensure seamless development and integration of system requirements in support of operations
- Work closely with the Finance and Accounting departments to model financial performance of all lines of business within Strategic Services, and understand product/service profitability. Using this data, help define new business initiatives to ensure long term profitability and financial success
- Work closely with Operations Managers to analyze Work in Progress data, and identify team, system, or process bottlenecks.
- Develop recommendations for resolving operational flow issues and help recommendations
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Solid project management skills for technical, schedule, cost, and risk management
- Extensive earned value management skills including baseline, variance, projected and staffing disciplines
- Excellent analytical, data analysis, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Strong ability to utilize various project management tools to coordinate and manage complex projects
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly foster relationships and credibility at all levels
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills
- Above average skills with Microsoft Office; Mastery of Microsoft Project; Tableau a plus
- Highly self-motivated
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Business Administration, or equivalent experience/combined education
- 3 to 6 years direct experience in managing projects
- Experience in earned value project /performance management (EVMP)
- Project Management Professional Certification or equivalent highly desired
- Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.