- Bachelor¿s Degree with 3 + years of work experience as Project Coordinator or similar position.
- Engineering Degree, Product Development, Project Management, Industrial Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- PMP or Agile Certified Practioner (ACP) or ScrumMaster
- Technically competent with various software programs, such as Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Office 365.
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize current word processing, spreadsheet, e-mail and Internet software.
- Experience with process and industry methodologies for Project management
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Customer service focus
It is the policy of the Company to ensure equal employment and promotion opportunity to qualified candidates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexuality, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. RCL and each of its subsidiaries prohibit and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.