Employee Type: Regular
We offer a creative and friendly environment with plenty of opportunity for advancement.
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for actively managing and maintaining inventory levels of francesca’s® boutique supplies, fixtures and visual items, along with corporate office and warehouse supplies. The candidate will monitor inventory across multiple vendors ensuring inventory levels are kept lean, while avoiding stockouts. The Procurement Manager will also be responsible for ensuring inventory related activities are performed efficiently, effectively and in accordance with established company policies and procedures. The candidate will be the supply liaison for boutiques and corporate office.
- Develop and maintain processes that ensure adequate inventory levels across multiple suppliers.
- Work with the Accounting Team to reconcile inventory monthly for items that are shipped and received at corporate office.
- Conduct quarterly inventory audits.
- Assist in forecasting and planning future supply needs.
- Frequently communicate with internal partners, field associates and external supply partners.
- Perform purchasing functions, such as issuing purchase orders (POs), invoice creation, pricing verification, payment authorization, sourcing, etc.
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure all parties are in compliance with contracts, KPIs and Scopes of Work.
- Approve and process orders for supplies for the home office and boutiques
- Document designs, specifications and flow diagrams to assist in efficient development, support and problem analysis.
- Administrative duties: maintain and process procurement credit card expenses, review supply invoices, set up supply accounts for new boutiques and field leadership, set up new vendors.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Experience in inventory management preferred.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Analytical: analyze large amounts of data to assist with decision-making.
- Critical thinking: ability to evaluate information, identify issues, propose solutions.
Francesca’s is an equal opportunity employer.
francesca’s® understands that it is our team members that contribute to our growth and we invite you to help us continue in our success!
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.