Future Tech Enterprise, Inc.
Our Sales Engineer job opening is an opportunity to combine your understanding of advanced server and storage technologies with your ability to develop client partner relationships. In this role, you will provide product driven, system solutions at the enterprise level. This is an onsite role at our client location, liaising between our business partners and the client to architect and recommend the best value and best in class storage solutions
- 5+ years of client-facing infrastructure engineering experience in large volume environments.
- Hands-on experience includes administrating, designing, implementing and supporting.
- Demonstrated experience configuring servers and storage while following OEM guidelines for best practices in deployment.
- Understanding of virtualization, VDI, SDN, and Cloud Architectures.
- Knowledge of Dell and HP products and configuration tools to create a complete bill of materials.
- Strong verbal communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to capture raw requirements and convert them into specifications as part of a server or storage configuration.
- Moderate knowledge of networking, to ensure designed solutions will integrate correctly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively identify client’s business needs and recommend innovative strategies to achieve their technology goals.
- Articulate product benefits to solve client’s technology challenges.
- Provide analysis and development of integrated infrastructure initiatives.
- Architect highly complex server, storage, and networking solutions.
- Assist with compilation of technical documents and presentations such as SOW’s and customer proposals.
- Prepare and deliver solution related presentations.
- Develop customer and partner relationships to ensure Future Tech Enterprise is recognized as a trusted advisor.
Future Tech offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Future Tech is an award-winning, IT solutions provider with capabilities in 170 countries. We help companies maximize their full range of IT investments, delivering solutions for hybrid cloud, cyber security, hardware/software procurement, imaging, logistics, print management, advanced 3D printing, and Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality (VR/AR).
Since its start in 1996, Future Tech has experienced rapid growth and become an IT partner-of-choice for global leader in the aerospace, automotive, defense, education, energy, healthcare, and manufacturing sectors. See our approach and keys to success.
Future Tech’s culture is all about working hard, working together, and finding the best ways to help our customers achieve their goals. We like folks who have a great, upbeat attitude who like to work hard and have fun. We want team players who are outgoing, like connecting with customers and enjoy working in a high-performance team.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Infrastructure Engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.