The Phlebotomy Supervisor will provide day to day leadership to the clinical laboratory specimen procurement and client services team in support of the hospitals desire to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
This position is responsible to:
- Provide support to the client services team, including the performance of staff duties to cover vacancies in the schedule as needed.
- Responsible to maintain a staff schedule to provide coverage in all areas of responsibility to meet patient care needs.
- Assist with the planning, development, and monitoring of quality assurance initiatives to support patient care and safety.
- High School graduate or equivalent work experience, including ability to read, write, and comprehend medical terminology.
- Two years of experience in phlebotomy field required.
- One-year prior supervisory experience required.
- ASCP certification required.
- Requires a valid Ohio Driver’s license, good driving record, and be insurable under the medical center’s standard insurance policies.
- Must have state required insurance coverage when using their own vehicle for Southeastern Med business.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions; exhibits initiative and good judgement, posses a memory for detail, have patience, compassion and tact as required to meet the changing demands of the position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Phlebotomist: 2 years (Required)
- Supervisor: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.