We offer a chance to work with a team of compassionate people who serve the needs of our community on a daily basis.
Our Mission: We are Blood Health Innovators who enhance lives through discovery, diagnosis, and treatment.
Our Vision: We will expand the frontiers of patient health through the integration of science, medicine, and service.
What you can expect in this position:
- Perform accurate medical interviewing
- Determine donor eligibility
- Perform venipunctures
- Assure donor and recipient safety
Learn more about becoming a Phlebotomist! https://youtu.be/NxyvOItmJC0
- A high school diploma or equivalent required
- A valid drivers license, in good standing, and access to an insured vehicle is also required
- Training in phlebotomy (such as EMT-I, LPN, Medical Assistant, Medical Laboratory Technician, or Dialysis Technician) is preferred
- Previous phlebotomy experience highly preferred
To get you started on your journey with us, we begin with a six-week training program. This includes four weeks of classroom training and two weeks of mentorship with an established phlebotomist. Part of the training will take place in Milwaukee, WI.
To serve our community, you will work a varied schedule Monday – Friday and alternating weekends.
The good news: Staff schedules are posted three weeks in advance!
- Complete insurance coverage â€“ medical, dental, vision, life
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Wellness program
Equal Opportunity Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.