The Idaho Center for Reproductive Medicine has an immediate job opening for a full-time phlebotomist/laboratory assistant. Applicants must be team-oriented, enjoy working in a rewarding and often fast-paced environment, and willing to work weekends as a portion of regular hours. Schedule will be Monday through Friday while in training.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform phlebotomy functions
- Perform immunologic and microscopic analysis on blood and seminal fluid
- Run endocrine assays
- Perform andrology tasks including analysis, IUI preps, cryopreservation
- Order laboratory supplies
- Update ART data
- Complete record logs
- Perform monthly maintenance on Beckman Coulter analyzer
- Update procedures for ArtWorks EMR system and andrology
- Maintain statistics on tests performed and sent out
- Other duties as assigned
Compensation is competitive and depends upon experience, with benefits including paid vacation time, insurance, and retirement plan.
Please email your resume to [email protected]
- Phlebotomy certification
- Exceptional people skills
- Energetic, compassionate personality
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility around weekend scheduling—periodic weekend and holiday coverage WILL be part of regular shift
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.