The Phlebotomist performs phlebotomy duties under the direction of the licensed medical providers, and contributes to the overall patient experience and satisfaction. Responsibilities include: performing blood draws, collecting specimens, preparing specimens for laboratory processing, performing quality monitoring of refrigeration temperatures, and maintaining accurate records of drawn specimens with established protocols and procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum 3-5 years of experience in an ambulatory care/outpatient clinic environment
- Possession of an active California State Certified Phlebotomy Technician I or II, Certified Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) Certificate, or other degree that allows for performing venipuncture in the state of California
- Proficient in collecting lab specimens
- Current CPR Certification
- Experience working with an EMR (i.e. AllScripts or Epic)
- Ability to accurately type a minimum of 40 WPM
- Strong verbal and written communications, and active listening skills
- Solid patient/guest relations skills with the ability to communicate in a professional, courteous and efficient manner
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.