Midland Health is seeking an experienced Phlebotomist to work in our Laboratory
Shift and Schedule
Full Time: 3:00P – 11:00P or 11:00A – 7:00P
- Take responsibility and accountability for accurately perfroming phlebotomy and specimen collection of inpatients and/or outpatients.
- Collect samples used for laboratory test procedures that are essential in the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
- Work in conjunction with and under the supervision of the Lab Support Staff Manager.
- Communicate effectively with all age groups and populations.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Certification from an accredited Phlebotomy or Medical Assistant program is preferred.
- Medical terminology knowledge and laboratory information system experience preferred.
Connect on LinkedIn with the Recruiter for this posting at Tamara McCoy
If this sounds like the role for you and you’re ready to join an amazing team, please apply right away.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.