SIMEDHealth is currently seeking a Full Time phlebotomist for our Gainesville, FL laboratory location. This department is a high energy, high volume department and qualified candidates must be comfortable in a similar setting.
Qualified candidates will have minimally:
- High School diploma or equivalency
- Graduation from an accredited Phlebotomy program
- Previous electronic health record experience
- 1-2 years in a laboratory, medical office or hospital setting preferred.
The following is a basic list of duties and functions which may be required of you in your position.
- Draw blood from patients.
- Collect urine samples from patients.
- Perform drug screens.
- Enter patient information into computer.
- Ensure proper handling and disposal of biomedical waste.
- Demonstrate high level of customer service.
- Perform miscellaneous administrative/clerical duties such as filing, faxing and copying.
- Observe patient and staff safety policies & procedures.
SIMED offers a diverse and complete benefits package including health, life, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing, paid time off, paid holidays, wellness discounts and more.
SIMEDHealth is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about SIMEDHealth, please visit SIMEDHealth.com/jobs.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.