We are looking for someone with a great attitude and work ethic to work in a busy Family Practice.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Collects, prepares and protects specimens.
- Processes specimens for sending to appropriate lab.
- Follow established procedures for proper identification of patients, greeting all patients in a courteous manner introducing self and calling patient by name
- Responds to all pages, answering promptly, giving status of present situation and location and approximate time until arrival at unit.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Phlebotomy certification for the state where you will be employed as required.
- At least 1 year experience preferred, but not required,
If interested, please submit your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.