We currently have opening for full-time Phlebotomist. The primary focus of the phlebotomist position is to provide the highest quality laboratory service to our patients and medical providers.The Phlebotomist’s, duties include, but are not limited to, phlebotomy, lab reception, lab appointments, specific moderate and waived testing, facility management, lab order management, supply ordering and stocking, lab related customer service and special projects.
Hours include weekend rotation.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Successful completion of a certified phlebotomy program.
- A minimum of one-year routine and pediatric phlebotomy experience.
- EMR experience is desirable
- The ability to multi-task in a patient oriented environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Phlebotomy: 1 year (Preferred)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.