This position draws blood and collects specimens from outpatients, inpatients, and ER patients.
- Draw correct blood samples
- Collect correct specimens
- Collect drug screens and BAT(if trained) as required
- Order labs in lab system and LabCorp
- Specimen processing
- Receive and send reference tests
- Stock supplies
- Clean workspace
- Willing to work other phlebotomy areas within the hospital network
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff and hospital information
- Willing to travel to nursing homes for blood draws as needed.
High school Diploma or GED
Phlebotomy course and clinical rotation
Certificates and Licenses:
ASCP, preferred; BLS certification required or must complete BLS certification with in the first two weeks of employment
Job Type: Full-time
- Phlebotomy: 1 year (Preferred)
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.