The Centeno-Schultz Clinic is an Interventional Orthopedics office, specializing in platelet rich plasma and stem cell therapy. We are looking for a Phlebotomist that wants to join an exciting and fast paced clinic on the frontiers of medicine.
- Available to work 40 hours/week and start early mornings
- Proficiency with blood draws (Ultrasound blood draw experience a plus!)
- Ability to multi-task
- Capable of dealing with stressful environments
- Good interpersonal skills with patients and coworkers
- Positive attitude
- Outstanding customer service
The Centeno-Schultz Clinic is the leader in orthopedic treatments utilizing stem cells and platelet rich plasma. Our clinic provides concierge care to high end clientele that are looking for non-surgical alternatives. We look to go above and beyond with all of our patients and are looking for a team member with the same mindset to join our growing practice. If you are a highly adaptable, motivated person, excited to work on the cutting edge of medicine, please reply with your cover letter and resume.
This job requires some lifting of boxes between 10-20lbs.
You can find more information about our clinic at http://centenoschultz.com/
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-time
- Phlebotomy: 2 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.