Who we are
WorkFusion makes AI-driven RPA software that creates and manages software robots for knowledge work.
- Winner of The AIconics Best Application of AI in Financial Services 2018
- Winner of CFO Innovation Award for Excellence in Finance Automation 2017
- Named to CBI Insight 2018 AI 100 2018
- Top placement on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 2017
What we do
WorkFusion creates AI-driven RPA software that creates and manages software robots for knowledge work. Built for data-first companies, our products automate business processes by combining AI, RPA and people in one intuitive platform. The rapid rise of AI and automation, along with the changing roles of people in the workforce, have created both complexity and opportunity for individuals, businesses and entire countries. Our company’s purpose is to reduce this complexity and help our customers exploit the opportunity through products that pair people with intelligent software robots.
WorkFusion is headquartered on Wall Street in New York City with teams throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
Come join our WorkFusion team as we continue to grow. As a People Business Partner you will handle generalist activities and develop employee engagement programs. If you are a creative manager with 5+ years’ experience in People Operations, the ability to own the people processes and manage employee experience, this is the right next move for you!
The People Business Partner will collaborate with senior managers on assessing and implementing talent solutions
- Partner with senior managers on assessing and implementing talent solutions in such spheres as retention, compensations, market data overview, job leveling, defining key capabilities for success, org design, employee relations, etc.
- Drive performance appraisals and compensations review process and recognition programs.
- Partner with VP of people to roll out employee survey. Review results with employees. Create and execute action plan according the results.
- Improve and implement general people processes in the company (onboarding, ramping up, exit interviews)
- Take care of the welfare of employees ensuring best-in-class employee experience
(needs, benefits, English classes and etc.)
- Coaching leaders using new leadership development framework using external vendors if needed
- Driving educational initiatives
- Develop internal Employer brand of WorkFusion and partner with talent acquisitions to contribute to development of external Employer brand. Run meetups, drive social media campaigns including posts in our social media and articles in top Belarusian IT portals. Create branding materials for internal HRPR (booklets, sticker packs, etc).
- Organize social team activities and events using social committees and agencies.
- Partner with talent acquisitions to introduce and implement relevant hiring strategies (boot camps, collaboration with universities, communities development).
- Ensuring legal policies and statutory awareness in the team.
- Power user of all people IT systems and coach managers on them. Ensure good collaboration with financial, IT and legal functions
- Take part in company social responsibility, help run CSR events and run guest lectures in our partner Universities and schools.
- 5+ years’ experience in People Operations
- Experience of effective implementation of talent initiatives, tools, and processes
- Great people skills and ability to coach senior people for soft skills
- The ability to actively influence the situation, overcome difficulties and achieve results. Strong facilitation skills
- Proficient using data to inform programs and decisions
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and complete time sensitive tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability handling conflict and eliminating difficult situations
- At least Intermediate level of English (better level will be a great plus)
- Smartest people in the industry and one of the most interesting products on Belarusian market
- Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in a modern separate office building with a huge private parking lot
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your family
o Sport expenses compensation
o Fresh fruit in the office
o Professional and English trainings
o Team activities
o 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.