Develop attack vectors, conducts reconnaissance, collects open-source intelligence, enumeration, and foot-printing of target platforms, networks, and services, and exploits payloads and system backdoors in order to identify vulnerabilities or weaknesses. Apply knowledge of conducting the assessment of threats and vulnerabilities through testing and evaluation activities, including network penetration testing and Web application security testing. Conduct hands-on technical testing beyond automated tool validation, including full exploitation and leveraging of access within multiple environments, such as Windows or *nix, conduct scenario-based security testing, or red teaming to identify gaps in detection and response capabilities of client networks, and develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences. Communicate findings and strategy to client stakeholders, including technical staff. Apply security testing and penetration testing techniques and mindset to a wide range of projects. This position will require occasional travel to the client site located in Washington, DC.
- 5+ years of experience in two or more of the following: network vulnerability assessments, Web application security testing, network penetration testing, or red teaming
- Experience in Windows environments and Active Directory concepts
- Experience with tools, including Nessus, WebInspect, AppDetective, Hailstorm, Metasploit, Burp Suite Pro, Aircrack–ng, and Kismet
- Knowledge of applications, database, and Web server design and implementation
- Knowledge of open security testing standards and projects, including OWASP
- Ability to convey results clearly in formal technical reports and deliver briefings to senior client staff
- Ability to obtain a security clearance required
- Experience with programming in at least one of the following: Perl, Python, Ruby, Bash, C or C++, C#, PHP, iOS, SQL, or Java, such as scripting and editing existing code
- Experience with assembly languages, including x86 or reverse engineering
- Experience with wireless LAN security, including 802.11 standards
- BS degree in Computer Engineering, CS, or a technical field preferred
- DoD 8570 Certification
- OSCP, OSCE, or OSWE or SANS Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.