- Responsible for enhancing and maintaining a properly functioning patient financial services process through cross-departmental organizational structure. Patient financial services is defined as all administrative and clinical functions that contribute to the capture, management, and collection of patient service revenue.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and negotiate beneficial discounts and contracts with various insurers and manages the enrollment/credentialing process of providers into pay systems
- Maintain current knowledge on all compliant billing practices and ensures billing system meets current requirements from insurers and government/state programs
- Supervises patient financial services staff
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or similar field of study
- Personal job-related skills: Leadership and management abilities and effective oral and written communications skills.
- Licensure, registry or certification: None
- Prior Work Experience: Five years of relevant experience in patient financial management in a hospital setting. Two years supervisory experience is required.
- Physical and Mental Requirements: Largely sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary. The ability to comprehend and follow routine written or verbal instructions or directions.
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisory: 2 years (Required)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.