AAA of Western & Central NY
AAA is looking for talented, innovative, and driven Partnership Sales Specialist to join our team!
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Competitive PTO package
- 401K with match after 6 months!
- Free AAA Membership
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Develops sales options in conjunction with marketing, sets prices, secures partnerships and opportunities for outside clients, and fosters existing partnerships to grow revenue from advertising and residuals.
- Sells all AAA marketing assets, including all print products, digital products and marketing services as well as member benefit opportunities , to new and existing clients.
- Analyzes the advertising and marketing needs of potential and existing partners, creates and presents custom, strategic sales and communications presentations designed to meet their objectives.
- Initiates and supports opportunities to grow existing and potential partner business relationships.
- Maximizes sales revenue and member benefit opportunities by increasing client portfolio.
- Embraces opportunity to sell new, non-traditional products and services that AAA may introduce to diversify new revenue streams that capitalize on our member base and loyalty.
- Responsible for working with Discounts and Rewards teams to add to portfolio of products and services in compliance with the parameters of the AAA Quality Standards and the AAA Brand. Develops an annual Business Plan and Budget for partner sales portfolio.
- Effectively communicates with management to provide accurate revenue forecasts and market intelligence that may impact revenue (+/-).
- Prepares and presents results analysis to partners regularly.
- Communicates and coordinates fulfillment needs of partner contract to Marketing department according to deadlines.
- Identifies and makes first contact with potential AAA advertising and Discounts and Rewards partners.
- Supports Club-wide efforts for security and integrity of data.
- Develop & utilize system to track sales and report results.
- Consistently demonstrates commitment to AAA Way: Passion & Caring, Expertise, Accountability, Effective Communication, and Operational Excellence.
- Participates in other duties and projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of 1-3 years sales experience, preferably in outside sales or business-to-business sales.
- Strong customer service, territory management, prospecting, and negotiation skills are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to build and deliver effective presentations.
- Strong time management and follow up skills.
- Ability to prospect new business via networking, cold calling and other prospecting techniques, including social media, where applicable.
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual with initiative and drive to succeed.
- Demonstrated ability to close new business and to consistently meet/exceed sales targets.
- Demonstrate track record of pushing past rejection and achieving results.
- Strong networking and community involvement skills.
- Knowledge of competitive sales landscape.
- Eagerness to learn, continually seeking to improve sales skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products is required.
- Some overnight travel may be involved (club territory only).
- Expense account and mileage reimbursement for business purposes.
- Mobile phone provided.
AAA Western & Central New York is a not-for-profit, fully-taxpaying association serving nearly 855,000 members throughout Upstate New York. As Upstate’s largest member services organization, AAA provides its members with world-class travel, insurance, financial, and automotive services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through its AAA Travel & Insurance Centers and online at www.AAA.com. AAA exists for its members, and judges everything we do by how well it serves their needs. Since its founding in June 1900, AAA has been a leading advocate for the safety and security of all motorists and travelers.
More information about AAA can be found at www.westerncentralny.aaa.com
Apply for this job or another online today at https://westerncentralny.aaa.com/careers
AAA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; it is the policy of AAA WCNY not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of their race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, national origin, marital status, disability, protected Veterans status, sexual orientation and gender identity and expression, genetic information, victims of domestic violence and stalking, familial status, and all other protected categories under federal, state or local law, with regard to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training at all levels of the employment.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.