Outside Sales Representative
This person will be responsible for covering their assigned territory, building relationships with customers and vendors, representing the value of products and services Wise Safety & Environmental provides and will be based out of our Lenexa, Ks office.
As an Outside Salesperson for Wise Safety & Environmental, you will be part of a company that has been stable and established since 1968. Wise Safety & Environmental is a value-added distributor of occupational and environmental safety products and services with 10 locations nationwide.
The person hired for the position of Outside Salesperson will focus on delivering solutions to our customers in a wide range of industries- Environmental, Construction, Manufacturing, Healthcare, etc… The role will focus on growing sales in the assigned territory. Strong communication and organization skills will be required for this position. This position reports directly to the Sales Manager and will coordinate with staff at the local branch to exceed customer satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide our customers and potential customers with the best possible sales representation in the industry. This should be achieved in a timely, repetitive and sincere manner while having respect for the customer.
- Stay current with the regulations that drive our business.
- Demonstrate current regulations through the presentation of products, use and limitations.
- Provide customer training on products where applicable.
- Support Training Program development with training coordinator.
- Drive opportunities with existing and new customers.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills to a variety of audiences
- Self-starter who can work effectively with an appropriate sense of urgency
- General computer proficiency
Travel: The successful candidate will be located within the St Louis area and may include up to 50% travel.
- High School Diploma/GED or higher from an accredited institution.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Five or more years of combined experience in Industrial Sales and/or Safety Marketplace Sales
- Knowledge of Industrial Hygiene/Instrumentation a plus
- Proven track record of results
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence, communicate and negotiate across all levels of an organization
- Ability to effectively manage time in their selling territory
- Strong listening, interpersonal, planning, administrative and analytical skills
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of product lines, customer segments and their needs, internal function needs, competitive products, prices and policies
- Health and dental coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation, personal time and six paid holidays
- We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Commission
Job Type: Full-time
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.