Outside Sales Representative – Towson, MD
BenefitMall is a national provider of employee benefits, payroll, HR and employer services. Working with a network of more than 20,000 Trusted Advisors, we enable small and medium sized businesses easy access to affordable quality workforce solutions including employee benefits, payroll, compliance, and HR Solutions. Our employees enjoy an inclusive company culture that helps them exceed their income by providing career growth opportunities while maximizing their talents and contributions to the organization. We also offer standard medical, dental, and vision benefits along with a casual work environment, tuition reimbursement and pet insurance.
Part of our team, you will promote the sales of BenefitMall’s payroll outsourcing services along with related high value solutions to small and medium sized businesses in a defined geographic territory.
- Works in the field selling and establishing new accounts and servicing existing clients through a well-planned daily, weekly and quarterly business plan.
- Calls on existing and potential sales channels (e.g. accounting professionals, brokers, prospects, bankers, leads groups, etc.) to develop partnerships and establish leads
- Sells BenefitMall’s payroll and ancillary services through a tailored and consultative presentation directed toward individuals and groups while responding to questions and influencing results
- Requires strong prospecting, negotiation, and closing skills to effectively meet sales goals and build solid channel partner and client relationships
- Prepares paperwork for submission to new accounts department while also working with them to ensure proper on-boarding of clients onto the BenefitMall system
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of one to three (1-3) years of business to business sales experience preferred OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office technology tools and proficient with Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Must be willing to travel as required for the position
We are an EOE F/M/D/V
BenefitMall provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.