Oncology Account Manager – Missouri
We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Sales you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Sales Teams are often the public face of our organization. As a result we make every effort to support and develop their skills. Working across a strong customer base, you’ll find you have the flexibility and autonomy to structure your days while having the confidence that comes from promoting a well-recognized and trusted brand. With lots of opportunities for repeat business and referrals, we also offer outstanding support, plus great pay and benefits.
The Oncology Account Manager is responsible for driving territory growth and profitability through providing service and the resolution of issues in support of several oncology practices across multiple sales territories; the oncology service representative does not have call point ownership on any of the accounts within the geography; close cooperation with the Oncology Account Executives is essential to support the collaborative selling model
- Ensure customer retention by maintaining relationships with current accounts
- Identification and pursuit of up-selling and cross-selling opportunities in cooperation with Oncology Account Executives
- Manage accounts through ongoing business reviews of service, logistics and supplies to identify customer needs
- Partner with Oncology Account Executive to resolve account specific service issues
- Partner with Customer Solutions Group to facilitate, prioritize and resolve customer service issues
- Escalate service issue non-resolution as appropriate
- Leverage all tools and resources (including data, sales portal, target lists; Marketing Department, Laboratory resources, and regional resources as needed)
- Provide continuing education to the customer on new technologies and laboratory testing
- Ensure compliance with company polices and government regulations
- Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly
- Follow up communications with Physician Account Executives and customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Life Sciences
- Knowledge of Healthcare Industry and general economics of business
- Ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships; strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Solid PC skill including Microsoft Software
- Three to four years of experience in sales or with account ownership
- Candidate must have residency in close proximity of territory.
- A valid driver’s license.
- A motor vehicle record in good standing
- Must be able to travel to training for extended periods of time (2-3 weeks) in residence
Quest is now an in-network, national lab provider for UnitedHealthcare. We’ll also continue as a preferred national lab provider for Aetna, making us an in-network lab for virtually all national, regional, and local health insurers in the US.
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.