Victory Wine Group
Location: Texas – Austin
Summary: Obtain and develop wine sales in assigned territory, including acquiring new business accounts and upholding the Victory Wine Group’s high standard of service to accounts. The ideal candidate should possess great communication skills, excellent organizational skills, the ability to work independently, and build strong relationships within the territory.
On Premise Sales Reps are responsible for the service of the assigned accounts. This includes:
- Interacting face to face with buyers and developing rapport with all accounts
- Analyzing current wine lists for opportunities
- Returning all call and communications in a timely fashion and responding to customer requests with a sense of urgency
- Delivering sales presentations of the full portfolio of wine, pitching for by the glass, by the bottle, events, etc.
- Executing on case goals and sales goals as provided by management
- Placing all orders and delivering any hot shots needed
- Managing inventory needs for all new and existing placements and transferring inventory as needed
- Providing staff training and educational support to all accounts
- Organizing appointments and meetings for supplier ride withs and ensuring a successful sales day with that person. The rep is also expected to follow up and recap the supplier with successes and “wins”
**Commission is paid on total sales and is not capped in any way.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.