ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with ethics, honesty, values and integrity. Provides a position of professionalism to others.
- Provides quality control and confidentiality of all documents received, and reports created.
- Works directly with sales representatives, coordinators and management to ensure completeness and accuracy of data.
- Inputs, analyzes and processes service tickets.
- Maintains systematic arrangement and spreadsheet of open tickets.
- Scans invoices into system to ensure accurate reporting.
- Works with Corporate A/R department to ensure proper invoicing.
- Sends completed and signed invoices to customers for payment.
- Locates and corrects data entry errors and reports them to the manager.
- Fosters a positive working relationship with co-workers, customers, clients and management.
- Any other duty, responsibility or task as assigned by the supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- office: 3 years (Preferred)
- 10 Key: 1 year (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
- Expense reports
- Processing payments
From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.