South Florida Condominium Management, Inc.
- Provides assistance to the Owner, Director of Operations, Property Managers and office staff in maintaining all aspects of the office operations.
- Answer incoming calls at the reception desk professionally and enthusiastically. Direct callers to appropriate parties or take messages
- Assist owners and tenants with their needs
- Upload weekly inspection report to each association on the website
- Greet clients, customers and vendors with a bright, personable smile
- Coordinate with our Property teams
- Receive all incoming US Mail and deliveries
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email, to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Perform general office duties such as filing, ordering supplies, and retrieving organizational documents records and reports
- Process rental and purchase application screenings and send to Board Members/Property Managers for approval
- Add funds to postage meter as needed
- Run monthly Postage and Printing Reports and prepare spreadsheet for the Accounting Department
Position Reports To:
Problems and Challenges of Position:
- Must work conscientiously to insure Association satisfaction with all aspects of property management
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations
Decision Making Latitude:
- Determine majority of work priorities
- Know when to escalate problems to Supervisor
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs work flows and procedures
- Design – Generates creative solutions; demonstrates attention to detail
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem-solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments
- Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information
- Teamwork – Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed
- Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals
- Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; develops and implements cost saving measures; contributes to profits and revenue; conserves organizational resources
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethics
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; respects diversity
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions
- Motivation – Sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; takes calculated risks to accomplish goals
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality
- Quantity – Completes work in timely manner; works at a good pace
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; must be punctual and reliable.
- Initiative – Takes independent actions and calculated risks; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities in the best interest of SFCM and the Associations we serve
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required. Demonstrates attention to detail
Educational and/or Experience Requirements:
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent
- Good command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Thorough knowledge of professional business practice when representing SFCM
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Valid Florida Driver License.
- Must be able to communicate orally and in writing in English and Spanish
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine correspondence
All Other Duties As May Be Assigned
All information e.g. written, verbal, and/or electronic that an employee encounters while employed with SFCM is considered confidential and proprietary information. Individual in this position recognizes that he/she works with confidential information as it relates to employees, Associations and the company and will ensure that appropriate guidelines are followed to ensure confidentiality at all times, protect the company image, trade secrets, etc.
Computer Skills, Equipment and Machines Used:
- PC including software -Word, Excel, e-mail (MS Outlook), internet searches and other communications software. Knowledge of accounting software helpful.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk. The employee is frequently required to talk on the telephone, reach with hands and arms; and is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, smell; and, must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds; frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
This job requires the ability to have close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Ability to detect auditory and/or visual emergency alarms.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- administrative: 1 year (Required)
- English and Spanish (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.