New York Life
New York Life Insurance Company is seeking seasoned financial service industry professionals to join our management team. Currently we are interviewing strong leadership-oriented individuals with a desire to help others succeed within our General Offices. As a New York Life Partner, your responsibilities include the successful recruiting AND development of a team of salespeople.
Unlike other firms in the industry, New York Life Field Managers do not have personal production requirements. Their primary focus is on recruiting, developing and mentoring a team of financial professionals.
New York Life Partners enjoy:
- Comprehensive professional training
- Generous benefits
- Excellent retirement plans (subject to qualifications)
- Significant income potential
- The opportunity to work for a Fortune 100 company
By joining New York Life as a Partner, your ability to become promoted to a Senior Partner or Managing Partner is clearly defined and based on performance metrics allowing you to grow from managing a sales team up to an entire office.
- Life and Health License
- Series 6 or 7 and Series 63
- Experience in Financial Services industry
- Sales experience
- Sales team recruiting and management experience
- College Degree
Preferred but Not Required
- Life Insurance industry experience
- Business ownership or proven entrepreneurship
- Knowledge of cultural markets
If you are:
- Highly motivated
- Goal oriented
- A strong communicator
- Seeking a rewarding and challenging career
We would like to learn more about you. PLEASE NOTE: We unfortunately can only accept applicants who are either US. Citizens or reside within the United States. We currently don’t sponsor US H-1B visas.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.