The Cherry Bekaert Nonprofit Group serves over 1,000 clients in the tax-exempt sector including colleges and universities; charitable and social service organizations; cultural and arts organizations; community and private foundations; healthcare providers, private/public schools, religious organizations; trade associations; and social clubs. We provide accounting and consulting services to our clients including delivering attest services, financial planning, tax consulting and compliance, and business process consulting services.
The Nonprofit Tax Senior will work on a national team that serves Cherry Bekaert’s Nonprofit Tax Practice. The successful candidate will work with managers throughout the firm and will be responsible for tax compliance for nonprofit clients across the firm’s 26 offices covering nine states. This role is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking to gain more experience in the nonprofit tax specialty area. Location: Atlanta, GA, or Greenville, SC.
- Preparing Forms 990, 990-T, and 990-PF
- Ensuring that client projects are managed through all steps of the process and completed in a timely fashion
- Working with managers to deliver quality service to clients
- Some review of less complex returns and lead role in project management for less complex clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Master’s degree helpful, but not necessary.
- Must be CPA certified or CPA eligible.
- Minimum of one-year experience in tax; nonprofit experience helpful.
- Strong tax research skills
- Ability to multitask, including excellent time management and project management skills
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.