Every employee with Tri-County International Trucks is absolutely critical to its success. We have successfully served the Michigan business community for over 50 years and we take great pride in our reputation. Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Tri-County is currently seeking truck sales personnel in all our locations, come join our team!
What We Offer:
- A generous and competitive pay plan
- Company paid uniforms
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft insurance
- 401K Match
- Life & Disability Insurance (employer paid basic life and short term disability)
- Optional Life Insurance
- Closed on Sundays
- Paid vacation
- Six paid holidays
- Special employee pricing on parts and free truck rental
- Technician Performance Bonus Program
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Closing sales on our lineup and inventory of new and used medium duty and heavy duty trucks;
- Providing sales assistance to all walk-in/call-in customers on assigned floor days; writing sales orders;
- Securing deposits and preparing all necessary paperwork for sold units.
Qualified candidates must have:
- At least one year of retail sales experience in the transportation industry.
- Candidate must demonstrate superior judgment to plan and accomplish sales goals.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Valid driver’s license (CDL preferred) and drug screen and criminal record clearances a must.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.