The Coca-Cola Company
Job Description Summary:
Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It’s an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company’s flagship market. We’re accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do – whether we’re innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we’re collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we’re returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people – with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace – are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
This role will be responsible to provide strategic financial leadership in the National Product Supply Group (NPSG). The NPSG is a Board-governed organization that administratively resides in CCNA and works for the US producing bottlers (Regional Producing Bottlers).
Main purpose of this role will be:
- Program management leadership of NPSG Cost model sub-committee. This involves indirect leadership of a team external to NPSG (comprised of finance leaders from Regional Producing Bottlers). This also includes collecting and validating bottler cost information for use within NPSG tools.
- Benchmarking & Data Analysis – financial leadership. Develop tools to analyze bottler costs and draw meaningful insights to share with stakeholders (e.g., NPSG Board of Directors, RPB Finance teams, NPSG staff). Research and identify appropriate technologies to use to streamline processes, visualize data, as well as provide advanced analytics (e.g., Tableau, SQL, Power BI, Alteryx).
- Capital Project Analysis and financial stewardship – collaborate with NPSG team and bottler finance and supply chain stakeholders. Preparation and financial validation of capital projects (validation of the business case and financial returns associated with capital spending), to provide sound recommendations to NPSG Board of Directors for approval.
- Network Optimization – work with NPSG Infrastructure and Innovation planning teams on long term US Bottling System configuration issues. Prepare and validate financial inputs for use in modeling and evaluate results/assist in preparation of business case (examples include developing savings estimates for plant rationalization, evaluating network savings to support investment in new facilities and supporting the ongoing development, approval and implementation of projects that make up our strategic infrastructure plan)
Minimum Required: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Finance, Accounting, Business
Preferred: MBA or CPA
- Minimum Required: 6 years’ experience in Financial, Accounting or Analytical roles in Beverage or related industry. Manufacturing or Supply Chain Experience preferred
Preferred: 10+ years of experience.
- This position requires significant collaboration on a cross-functional basis to complete financial analysis and communicate results, informing NPSG strategy decisions.
- A strong understanding of the Coca-Cola manufacturing and distribution network is important.
- The individual also needs to be proficient in the development of cash flow and return analysis.
- Influencing skills will be very important, particularly the ability to demonstrate indirect leadership.
- Presentation & Communication skills. This role will have multiple opportunities to present in numerous settings (e.g., NPSG Board of Directors meetings)
- Ability to work well in ambiguous situations (a.k.a. “white space”).
- Interest and knowledge of technology and tools (e.g., Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI) to help streamline data flows, visualize data, and provide advanced analytics to multiple stakeholders.
Other Items of Note
- NPSG has 14 bottler members plus CCNA, as stakeholders. This role will have direct interactions with bottler CFOs and bottler supply chain finance leads.
- Program management across all NPSG members (14 bottlers + CCNA) to ensure alignment on a standardized cost definition (used in NPSG modelling tools) for NPSG Board approval.
- This role will work with highly confidential information from bottlers that cannot be shared with other bottlers or CCNA.
- Capital investment analysis for Regional Producing Bottlers. This will involve developing project economics for a. investing bottler, b. cross-bottler economics, c. system project economics.
- Responsible for preparing operating P&Ls and cash flow implications in support of NPSG strategy implementation.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.