Front -End Collections Manager
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The Front-end Collections Manager will report to a Director in the Global Collection team, to drive front-end strategies and policies to reduce bad debt at eBay Inc.This is a People manager position that could have direct reports on site or with an outsource vendor to support early stage collection efforts 0-60 days past-due. This role is responsible for identifying upstream drivers and building downstream controls, in addition, to building bad debt forecasting future loss. This Manager will collaborate with Billing, Risk, Finance Analytics and the Business units globally.
Job Skills Required:
- A global mind-set and ability to work effectively with people and teams from various cultures and time zones
- Strengthen decision quality through meaningful data. Use data to influence and support tactical and strategic decisions
- Highly skilled in managing multiple work streams and projects with a fine eye for detail, quality, and deadlines
- Identify opportunities to leverage product enhancements to create an optimal customer experience, strengthen operational controls, and ensure flawless execution against policy and procedures
- Be the Customer – eBay experience: Buying and Selling
- Experience operating in a fast pace, rapid change environment where matrix reporting and reliance on others is the norm to get things done
- Strong presentation skills – both written and verbal; ability to create, present and influence
- Strong cross-functional leadership skills and comfortable with working with all levels of management
- The energy, motivation and commitment to drive for results in a challenging, ever-changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and Tableau
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.