Moving Consultant for busy Moving & Storage Company in St. Pete, FL
Targets residential and commercial markets to sell household goods relocation services to homeowners, renters, realtors, etc. This position represents the first point of contact for moving and storage services. This Moving Consultant will be provided a combination of company leads and is responsible for also cultivating dry lead business using a variety of techniques.
Salary plus commission compensation plan offered in addition to paid holidays and vacation time.
- Prepares accurate and complete on-site moving estimates for individuals planning to move locally and throughout the state of Florida.
- Prospects, establishes, and maintains relationships with customers to create opportunities for future and sustainable business
- Performs follows-up on pending estimates and maintains information in designated system
- Develops new market ideas and assists in developing and implementing sales and/or marketing plans
- Prepares accurate and complete on-site moving estimates. Follows pricing guidelines as established by the company
- Individual MUST have worked as a sales consultant in the moving industry for minimum of 5 years.
- Networks and markets company services within the target markets.
- Prospects, establishes, and maintains relationships with customers to create opportunities for future and sustainable business.
- Achieve monthly performance standards.
- Completes sales paperwork in an accurate and timely manner – documents all estimates with any special packing and delivery instructions.
- Communicates logistics with office and moving crew.
- Performs follow-ups on pending estimates and maintains information in designated system.
- Maintains direct contact with customers to answer questions and resolve issues prior to, during and after the move.
- Assists in the resolution of billing, claims, or collection issues.
- Responsibly maintains and fulfills a robust calendar of appointments. Regularly monitors e-mail and voice mail for customer and company communications.
- Submits required sales and expense reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develops new market ideas and assists in developing and implementing sales and/or marketing plans.
- Performs other duties, and tasks, as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- moving sales: 5 years (Required)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.