Rommel Harley-Davidson© is currently seeking outstanding Motorcycle Sales Planners to join our Annapolis, Maryland location.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting customers in selecting the perfect Harley-Davidson© motorcycle to fit their needs, providing detailed and accurate information.
- Achieve & exceed sales goals of new and used Harley-Davidson© motorcycles.
- Provide an exceptionally positive, highly ethical sales experience to customers. Remaining current on motorcycle trends and selling features.
- Present add-on options and describe the advantages of each.
- Coordinate with General Sales Manager on all deals, ensuring all sales and trade-in amounts are accurate.
- Routine relationship building with customers through follow-up, keeping them up-to-date on our products and services.
- Follow strict procedures on all sales processing documents to ensure timely and proper completion of all paperwork.
- Remain current will all sales department training assigned by the General Sales Manager.
- Daily use of CRM software to input and seek contact/lead data.
- Other Duties-as assigned.
Education, Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Must possess drive to exceed sales goals, and lead in sales revenue.
- Knowledge and experience with sales of motorcycles and other products sold by the dealership, or demonstrated the ability to quickly learn them.
- Must have/develop a passion for the product.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Outgoing, confident and genuine personality. Must be a good listener.
- Must possess valid driver’s license with motorcycle endorsement. If not endorsed, must obtain within 6 months of date of hire.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated “closing skills”.
- Good computer skills.
We offer a competitive compensation package including health benefits and supplemental insurance plans, complimentary life insurance and long term disability plans. We also offer paid time off, riding academy courses, paid H-D and GC University certification & training, as well as a fun environment!
Rommel Harley-Davidson© is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with federal, state, and local laws, we recruit, hire, promote and evaluate all personnel without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, physical disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Job applicants and present employees are evaluated solely on ability, experience, and the requirements of the job.
Job Type: Full-time
- Motorcycle/Auto Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Motorcycle Endorsement (Required)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.