ExamOne, A Quest Diagnostics Company
- Communicate with applicants in regard to appointments.
- Accurate completion of all documents related to exams.
- Fast follow up and clear communication with main, in state office.
- Phlebotomy and blood pressure experience required.
- Great customer service and problem-solving skills.
- EKG experience preferred but not necessary.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Computer, printer, and scanner proficiency required.
Part-time, Flexible schedule, no overnight travel, Great 2nd income. This is a remote position but you must be in the Grand Island area.
Call the Omaha, NE office with any questions, 402-895-9555
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.