At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI’s focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Treasury Management focuses on managing and optimizing our customers’ cash flow, while mitigating their operational, financial and reputational risk. We focus on creating operational efficiencies, cost savings and time savings for our customers by delivering treasury solutions through a consultative and insightful approach. In Treasury Management, we’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what’s needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Treasury Management Sales team is accepting applications for a Division Sales Manager leading the following region:
- MidAtlantic (VA/MD/DC/PA)
The position is flexible to multiple locations within the geographic Division. It is strongly preferred the DSM reside within the geographic region they are hired to manage, or within a neighboring state.
The Treasury Management Division Sales Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Leading a Treasury Management Sales Team that supports 1 or more Commercial Banking divisions with customer sizes from $5MM to $2Billion. Manage all segments of the blended business, including 2 sets of line partner relationships and 2 organizational processes.
- Ensuring proper coverage to serve client needs across all segments and geographies.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with top clients, bringing insight and fostering trusted status over time.
- Ensuring the team is leveraging customer and internal tools appropriately to ensure they bring value and insight to our clients.
- Track and inspect results to identify opportunities to improve.
- Driving the business by creating and executing on joint strategies with Commercial Banking partners. Expectations includes:
- Developing new ideas to drive efficiency, customer loyalty, and improved business results
- Inspiring, engaging, influencing and leading by example.
- Make decisions with a One Wells Fargo view
- Making sound, well-informed and timely decisions even when data is limited or solutions produce unpleasant consequences
- Innovating – frequently encourage others to consider new approaches and ideas
- Effectively recruit, inspire, retain and grow top managers and individual contributor talent by setting clear and actionable performance expectations and providing candid and relevant feedback and guidance.
- Recognize and reward team members for doing the right thing for the customer.
- Ensure Collaborative Teams are built by managing group processes, facilitating cooperation, pride, trust and group identity, fostering commitment and team spirit.
- Partner across TM and Wholesale to drive results. Develop and maintain relationships with Product, Implementation and Service leadership – necessary to quickly address issues that arise and to leverage opportunities to provide value to our clients.
- Appropriately identify, manage, escalate and mitigate risk.
- Lead your team with the highest degree of integrity and ethics.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: sales, business development, payment processing industry or treasury management
- Management experience for management level direct reports
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of treasury management, payment processing industry or bank operations
- Business development, sales/treasury management, or products/services sales experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to develop and execute business vision, strategies, and goals
- Leadership experience including; coaching, training, and mentoring
- Experience driving and leading organizational change in a dynamic environment
- Leadership skills including the ability to influence effectively in a matrix environment
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- A BS/BA degree or higher
Other Desired Qualifications
- Senior level leadership experience managing a complex organization including managers, and individual contributors across multiple locations
- Extensive success managing talent – recruiting, hiring, developing
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- BS/BA degree or higher in business administration, economics, accounting, finance, or other business related field
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time
DC-Washington: 1750 H St Nw – Washington, DC
PA-Philadelphia: 123 S Broad St – Philadelphia, PA
VA-Richmond: 1021 E Cary St – Richmond, VA
VA-McLean: 1753 Pinnacle Dr – Mclean, VA
MD-Baltimore: 7 Saint Paul St – Baltimore, MD
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.