The Nature’s Bounty Co
The Finance Manager will be aligned with the company’s key business processes and play an integral role on cross-functional teams, to set direction and optimize business performance for our Food, Specialty and E-commerce businesses.
By providing an integrated financial perspective on the impact of business decisions, the Finance Manager makes recommendations and influences decisions that maximize value for the business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as a strategic business partner, bringing an understanding of Finance, value creation and business drivers.
- Supports analytical and business frameworks, as well as a quantitative approach, to decision making that shape the overall strategic course of the organization.
- Focus on operations including, but not limited to, formulation of pricing strategies, business assessment of new product initiatives, economic evaluation of capital expenditures, competitive analysis and benchmarking, and business process redesign.
- Analyze financial results and key trends, assess current and future business risks, and communicate results to leadership.
- Implement process improvement actions in assigned areas in line with development of procedures for required duties.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with cross-functional business partners to develop annual financial plans and ongoing forecasts for departmental expenses and headcounts.
- Involvement with special projects related to business development, strategic growth and ad hoc analysis.
- 5+ years of related financial planning and analysis experience with increasing responsibility and control
- MBA required
- Prior work experience in Brand, Supply Chain, Customer Development (Sales), Audit, Accounting, Financial Reporting, or Financial Planning is strongly preferred
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) and/or Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry experience strongly preferred, ideally with a focus on Food, Specialty and/or E-commerce channels
- An enterprising and inquisitive nature that can find solutions to complex problems
- Experience creating and implementing process improvement solutions
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly communicate results and implications of analysis in both verbal and written forms
- Experience communicating effectively with all levels leadership, and experience communicating with all levels of financial acumen
- Ability to models success and fulfillment, achieves satisfaction by helping others to continue developing their skills
- Proven ability to partner with brand to drive change in the way we manage the business and to ensure we grow in a profitable, sustainable way
- Possesses exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders
The Nature’s Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature’s Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.