Description of Duties:
- Close sales on EmblemHealth Medicare product(s).
- Establish and maintain productive, informative and proactive relationships with appropriate individuals and groups
- Establish and maintain leads.
- Contact Medicare eligible individuals (current and prospective), including by telephone, in writing and in person
- Make individual and group presentations.
- Provide appropriate assistance to prospects; for example, by assistance in the membership application process.
- Maintain records and reports.
- Develop and maintain appropriate understanding of the health care products related to sales responsibility.
- Perform various related duties as assigned.
- College graduate
- Minimum of 1 year of applicable direct health care insurance sales experience with a proven track record
- Other relevant experience may be considered
- Additional direct sales experience may be considered in lieu of the above noted educational attainment
- A valid driver’s license is required
- NY State Health Insurance License required
- Sales skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills displaying the exercise of good judgment and tact and the ability to properly inform prospective subscribers of EmblemHealth Medicare product(s)
- Ability to work independently; be a self-starter
- Willing to travel
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/H/V.
Job Type: Full-time
- direct health care insurance sales: 1 year (Required)
- A valid driver’s license is required (Required)
- NY State Health Insurance License (Preferred)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.