MARTIN CLEARWATER & BELL LLP
Medical Malpractice Attorney (EXPERIENCE REQUIRED)
Opportunity to work at a prominent civil litigation defense firm in New York handling general liability matters and representing hospitals, university medical centers, physicians, nurses, dentists, oral surgeons and other health care professionals in medical and dental liability actions .
MEDICAL MALPRACTICE JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drafting and reviewing discovery documents
- Drafting and responding to discovery motions
- Conducting plaintiff’s depositions
- Appearing for court appearances; arguing motions
- Performing legal & medical research
MEDICAL MALPRACTICE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Juris Doctor (JD) from accredited law school
- Admission to NY bar
- 5+ years civil litigation defense work preferred
MEDICAL MALPRACTICE SKILLS
- Ability to prioritize and multitask a diverse caseload and meet deadlines
- Self- starter who takes ownership of executing tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team member
If interested in this position, please reply with cover letter and resume to Executive Director Catherine Reilly and indicate “NYC Associate Position” in the subject line.
*Resume and Cover Letter Required*
Job Type: Full-time
- Admitted to NYS Bar (Required)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.