Peak Medical Clinic seeks a Medical Assistant that is certified in phlebotomy, who is friendly, personable, goal-oriented, a self-motivated, and professional. The ideal candidate is highly organized, able to successfully multi-task and communicates effectively w/ Physicians, co-workers, and patients. Proficiency required in: Word, Excel, Outlook and knowledge of Centricity is preferred. Medical Office Experience Required. Duties will include, but are not limited to rooming patients, obtaining vitals, administering injections, phlebotomy, customer service, answering phones, scheduling appointments, data entry, checking insurances and other duties as assigned.
The position would require the assistant to help with the administration and management of patients on medical weight loss and hormone optimization treatment programs. Working together with a small, supportive team, Peak Medical Clinic offers excellent WAGE and Medical and Dental Benefits in a superior positive healthy atmosphere!
Responsibilities and Duties
The Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist is responsible for:
- The ability to perform and train staff on the varies duties of the clinic- these include lab draws, IV starts, rooming patients, computers, EMR, charting, scheduling, inventory and other tasks as needed and as trained or qualified
- The ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to display compassion with patients
- The ability to communicate well in a professional setting
We are looking for a candidate that has a commitment to health and fitness, to work with our weight loss and hormone optimization clients. Our primary focus is building a relationship with our clients while attending to their needs and providing them with the best patient experience possible. This practice is highly specialized and will require you to have a keen interest in preventative health and be able to talk openly about improving life-style habits with patients.
Qualifications and Skills
- Certified Phlebotomist/Phlebotomy Experience
- Certified Medical Assistant
- High school diploma
- Previous medical office experience
- Customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and other computer programs- must pass a basic computer knowledge skills assessment
Full medical & dental benefits for employee.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- medical assistant: 1 year (Required)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) (Preferred)
- Nationally Registered Certified Medical Assistant (NRCMA) (Preferred)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.