Read something interesting online today? There’s a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola enables over 1.4B people to discover what’s interesting and new at the moments they’re most ready to explore. Powered by Deep Learning, AI, and a large dataset, Taboola’s discovery platform creates new monetization, audience and engagement opportunities for digital properties, including publishers, mobile carriers and handset manufacturers. Advertisers use Taboola to reach their target audience when they’re most receptive to new messages, products and services.
Some of the most innovative digital properties in the world have long term, exclusive relationships with Taboola, including CNBC, NBC News, USA TODAY, BILD, Sankei, Huffington Post, Microsoft, Business Insider, The Independent, and Le Figaro. Taboola, now over 1,000 people globally, is headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, Mexico City, São Paulo, London, Berlin, Madrid, Paris, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Tokyo, and Sydney.
Taboola is hiring a Media Sales Planner who will work as an integral part of a collaborative media sales team, assisting with a variety of sales-related duties and documentation such as RFP’s and the creation of client-facing marketing materials. This is a great opportunity to get on a sales career track in one of the fastest growing internet companies out there.
- Day-to-day support of Sales team through development of sales decks and various sales enablement collateral
- Lead ideation and brainstorming sessions to help crystallize ideas into actionable campaign solutions for advertisers
- Own pre-sales plan pricing and inventory forecasting
- Work alongside Sales and Account Management departments to ensure optimal and timely proposal creation
- Organizing Salesforce opportunities, updating with the Taboola solutions proposed to meet campaign goals
- Build and maintain positive communication between internal teams and external vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- 1+ years experience in similar position preferably in the digital sector
- Strong grasp of PowerPoint and Excel
- Highly detail oriented
- Good project management skills
- Able to quickly react to changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable of the latest digital advertising trends and online media
- Deadline driven
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.