360B recommendations to over 1.3B unique visitors each month on the web’s most innovative publishers, including MSN, NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola has created one of the most powerful performance marketing engines in the world. Companies with user acquisition goals rely heavily on Taboola because of its scale, reach, and traffic. Taboola’s exclusive publisher placements, reaching 95% of the US internet population, makes it a must-buy for any performance marketing plan.
We are hiring a Media Sales Manager to be a part of our performance marketing team, focused on brands and agencies in a specific US based geographic territory.
You are a sales person with a hunter mentality and an entrepreneurial spirit. In this role you will achieve your goals by getting your hands dirty, while having fun along the way.
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads to drive RFPs and IOs
- Build relationships with brand and performance focused agency contacts and explain the power of Taboola’s native, choice based advertising platform.
- Work with sales planning team to build and present proposals to your pipeline of new business prospects.
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked.
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations ,ensure successful campaign delivery and help set the expectation for future potential growth
- 3 – 5 years experience selling digital media with a focus on performance to brands and agencies
- Demonstrated experience consistently meeting or exceeding target goals, hunting for deals, navigating organizational hierarchies and engaging VP and C-level executives to close business
- Experience in a lead generating / sales planning / sales position, preferably at a digital media company a huge plus
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Understanding of performance and branding campaigns
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrer Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.