At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world’s top tax firms. Be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies. And join an extensive network of functional, industry, legislative and technical specialists with access to our Ignition Centers, where technology innovation accelerates. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager/Senior Manager to join our Tax Ignition practice.
- Manage projects and teams delivering tax process improvement, data management, and related tax process transformation services for domestic and international tax departments; utilize a convergent skill set of both technical tax and process/technology
- Work with tax department clients to understand their overall operational, data, and information requirements across the tax lifecycle in order to design, create, and implement Longview Tax Application.
- In-depth knowledge about Longview system architecture – dimensions, account hierarchy etc., developing custom reports within Longview Tax Application, Multi Regional and Interim Reporting configuration.
- Design and develop standardized Excel templates for tax workpaper packages, data collection, book-to-tax reports, extraction reports, and consolidation reports using advanced excel modeling skills like PowerQuery, PowerPivot and Longview Excel or Longview Office.
- Integrate Longview Tax Application with other tax compliance application like ONESOURCE and CorpTax and with 3rd party source/financial systems such as SharePoint, various ERP systems, and other financial systems
- Ability to travel and train clients and KPMG team members on the use of OWM and ODF and provide ongoing client support; act as an Longview Tax Application subject matter specialist for KPMG
Additional Responsibilities for Senior Manager:
- Develop and maintain project plans and other project management functions, including liaising with client project teams and developing, motivating, and training staff-level team members
- Build and manage client relationships
- A minimum of five years of a combination of corporate tax and tax technology experience gained in a well-regarded audit, tax or advisory services firm, corporation or technology service provider
- Bachelor’s degree, J.D., LL.M. in taxation, and/or Master’s degree in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university
- Working experience in reviewing current state tax department environments for data management and data collection needs; subsequently designing, creating, and implementing workpaper templates to centralize, standardize, automate, and integrate tax data collection processes across the tax lifecycle
- Knowledge of Longview Tax Application and Longview Scenario
- Licensed CPA, J.D., LL.M or certified in one or more technology applications such as Certified Implementer Program or Project Manager Professional (PMP) (Please note: Any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that does not currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials/designations, will be required to secure one within one year from the commencement of employment)
- Demonstrated application of analytical skills with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well, both autonomously and collaboratively, in a team with KPMG’s subject matter specialists in Longview Tax Application
Additional Qualifications for Manager:
- A minimum of eight years of a combination of corporate tax and tax technology experience in an audit, tax, or advisory services firm, corporation, law firm, or other service provider
- Well-established track record of business development
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.