Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Manager of Product Management – Connectors
This role provides leadership to a team of 5 Product Managers who oversee the day to day activities of the Connector business portfolio. This involves supplier engagement, strategic inventory buys and leading on large quote opportunities. The manager of this team is also key in defining the strategic direction of the connector business and product portfolio.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Product Managers are the liaison/interface between Arrow’s suppliers and Arrow sales teams. The main purpose of the position is lead the teams that will develop, grow and leverage the influential supplier relationships in order to negotiate competitive pricing to increase sales and gross profit dollars. Product Managers provide information to our sales team including pricing, delivery, part level details, and cross reference options. The Product Managers are also tasked with marketing their suppliers, executing on clean business initiatives, and driving margin enhancement opportunities.
- Analyze line items to determine appropriate pricing model. Return quotes with some details, including mins/mults, NCNR, delivery, pricing, and special restrictions.
- Identify and manage profit leaks. Reconcile errors with suppliers, product accounting, and sales teams.
- Drive RGP margin enhancement opportunities by utilizing various tools including profit reports, backlog reports,.
- Build professional relationships with suppliers, reps, and peers. Provide updates to the field branches on any supplier programs.
- Define and execute the roadmap and strategy of all current and future products in a business group.
- Understand market opportunities and competition and specify market requirements for current and future products
- Closely work with marketing team to manage releases to customers, promotions and advertising.
- Collaborate with the sales team, prospects and current customers for feedback on current/future products. Provide the sales team with training and technical knowledge to help sell the product and professional services.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- 6 years in Supplier Relationship Management
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Distribution experience
- Extensive military connector product and industry knowledge
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Arrow welcomes you to the tangible future. The people who live and work here know that new technologies, new materials, new ideas and new electronics will make life not only different, but better. Not just cheaper, but smarter. Not just easier, but more inspired. If you’re ready to begin your career with our team and work Five Years Out – Apply Today!
Arrow Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled
Product Management & Supplier Marketing
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.