Nomad Temporary Housing
This well qualified individual will lead a team of internal staff, and work with several outside accounting firms. You will report to the VP of Operations for a global hospitality company based in the North San Diego County area, which has offices in Asia and Europe.
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Cash Management
- Handling Payroll functions
- Financial statement preparation, with accounting firms
- Record keeping
- Bank Reconciliations
The position has both an excellent salary, and substantial bonus potential. Company benefits include paid medical insurance, 401(K) plan, PTO, as well as numerous fun events available to the team.
Requirements include a bachelor’s degree, in accounting preferred. Minimum 3- 5 years in a similar role. Please reply with Resume and Salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 3 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.